Here are important details and how to officially secure your spot (booth space):
– Dates are (mostly) the SECOND SATURDAY of the summer months from 10am-3pm: June 12, July 10th, Aug 14th. The final event is on Sept 9th (this is a Thursday 4-7pm final event in collaboration with the Fraser Valley Arts/ Plein Air artists.)
– The marketplace will be held at a Private Residence in Fraser Colorado (near Stagecoach Meadows area) off of GCR 5.
– The market will host the following: a kids “creation station”, live music or DJ, food truck (hopefully!) or light snacks that are grab-n-go style, a picnic area, and a group of local artists and artisans for a local shopping experience. There will be access to a toilet (port-a-potty). There may even be a group yoga sesh. Who knows what other fun will surface! 🙂
– Due to the area- the amount of vendors will be limited, so we encourage you to apply early if you are interested. If we have too many vendors- We will do our very best to get everyone into at least one event this summer.
– Each artist/vendor will have an outdoor space (approx 10×10) to showcase goods/services. You are responsible for full set-up/tear-down and supply your own tables and such. This is a “leave no trace” type of event. You may bring a pop-tent, but it must be appropriately secured for high wind situations! We will require 40# weights at each corner, stakes into the ground, and/or another viable solution for safety.
– Please understand there are fixed expenses to put this event on (toilets, insurance, trash service, marketing, etc) and the booth fees will help offset those costs.
– The booth fees are set with a reduced cost for multiple events. Cash or venmo (@kerry-crandell) to secure your space.
- 4 events= $220 ($55/event)
- 3 events= $198 ($66/event)
- 2 events= $154 ($77 event)
- 1 event= $99
– Our hope is to also embed a small % of sales to support a local charity. (suggested 2-5%, but totally at each vendors discretion). There were many great charities listed on the survey and we will likely choose the top 4 and assign a particular event to that charity.
–To secure your space, you must fill out this form and submit payment.
– If you have additional questions or ideas- please email back. I would love to hear from you!